Thursday 2 June 2011

Coming soon...

'The Bits I Hardly Dare Share & A Map of the Moral Low-Ground'

But admitting your past mistakes & even in some ways trying to justify them - to yourself, if not to others - is a tasking thing. You begin to question your own character & morals. Though I personally have never been out to hurt anybody, I have through my own cowardice, bad judgement & plain selfishness been a terrible person at times.

This aside, I cannot say that I have not had fun. I have had frolics & flings that even make me blush on remembering them from time to time (I realise I sound like a middle-aged lady here - but what's wrong with that?).

In the next installment I will try to be as honest as possible, as I believe that's the key thing, & should anybody judge me on that then that's only fair, however, past is exactly that & all we can do is take from it, learn & move forward.

Now, I shall away to think about just how poetic one can make ones silly mistakes & dirty deeds sound...

No comments:

Post a Comment