Saturday 28 May 2011

Number One

Blogging, I have discovered, is a much more technical process than I’d imagined. Given that I possess the technical skills of a sloth, nothing was going to be too simple to my old-beyond-it’s-years brain but I hope to grasp all this with time…

For now, please bear with me. Feedback & advice is always welcome (necessary), but please, dress up any criticism in a suitably friendly disguise! I am particularly fond of goats...

This blog is – well to be honest I have no idea what it is going to be but, for now at least, it is a place where I’ll bung all my thoughts & experiences, past & present, & hope to get a giggle…a wry smile…an 'Ahh'...at me or with me will do.

For starters, I suppose a few key details may help:
I’m a 22 year old mother of one very beautiful & rather impish 3 year old. I started young, you see. My childhood was wonderfully normal – colourful, filled with laughter & warmth. I could ask for nothing more. My adult years were certainly as colourful, but not always so warm. On the whole though, I am very lucky & – I hope – always grateful.

I shall end our introduction here & hope to goodness that it gets better after the first post.

2 comments:

  1. Hey.
    Welcome aboard :) Stick with it, you'll be amazed the places it takes you. Inside your head and out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Molly, that means a lot!

    I think 'ohfortheloveofblog' is wonderful & was glad that I stumbled upon it!

    ReplyDelete